A Paralyzed Man Walks
April 15, 2018
Ice Breaker: Share about someone you know who is paralyzed
Read Luke 5:17
1. Share about a time when you felt the presence of Lord more powerfully than usual.
Read Luke 5:18
2. Talk about a time when you were part of a group that helped someone receive a healing from Jesus.
Read Luke 5:19
3. Share about a time when you had to do something unusual to get to Jesus.
Read Luke 5:20
4. Why do you think Jesus’ first words to the paralyzed man were, “Your sins are forgiven?”
Read Psalm 103:2-3
5. What does this Psalm mean to you?
6. Tell about a time when you prayed for someone who is paralyzed? How did that feel?