Be Strong and Courageous
December 31, 2017
Share about something you learned in 2017 that strengthened your relationship with the Lord.
Read Joshua 1:9
1. Share about a something in your life that is being transformed from weakness into a strength.
2. Which the main characters connected with the birth of Christ do you most admire for the strength they displayed?
Read Matthew 2:13-21
3. What new insights did you gain from Mary and Joseph’s journey to Egypt?
4. Comment on the following quote from Winston Churchill.
“It is a mistake to look too far ahead, Only one link of the chain of destiny can be handled at a time.”
Read Acts 23:11
5. What valuable lesson to you see in this verse?
Read 2 Corinthians 5:6-7
6. What does it mean to you to “Walk by faith, not by sight”?
Read John 16:33 (“Take heart” ESV & “Take Courage” NASB95 come from the same Greek word)
7. What area of your walk with the Lord is He calling you to have more courage?