Sunday, June 24, 2018
Pastor Jared Laskey
Momentum is necessary to keep moving forward. When people, churches, businesses, or sports teams have momentum:
Outrageous dreams are fulfilled!
You are all winning!
As a church we gain momentum together. We operate as a team with common goals, with the vision before us and the dreams to see souls saved, marriages restored, backsliders return through the doors. As a church gains momentum people respond to the gospel as we evangelize the lost, equip the saved, empower the saint with excellence as we serve. And we serve for the glory of God!
The three foundational principles to start gaining momentum are:
1. Love God.
2. Love People.
3. Change your world.
Read Matthew 22:34-39.
Read Matthew 28:18-20.
1. 1. Reflecting on the Scripture, how do you grow in love for God and others?
2. 2. How do you serve to help change your world? How does this excite you? (Your passion may be your mission!)
3. 3. What are things that can stop momentum?
4. 4. How can our church gain momentum?
5. 5. What can you do to help with our church’s momentum?
6. 6. Are you excited about what God is doing?