Ice Breaker: Share something fun from your Mother’s Day celebration.
Read: Luke 5:19-21
1. What new thoughts did you gain from Pastor Peter’s message on Mother’s Day.
2. How did it help you to discover that Jesus’ family had issues?
3. Talk about children you are missing visiting with.
4. Share about a spiritual concern you have for your children.
5. Share about something one of your children is doing that you are having trouble understanding.
6. What spiritual habit have you taught your children to do that gives you the most satisfaction?
7. Share about someone who views you as his or her spiritual mother.