Ingleside Church welcomes you! We invite you to come join our Multicultural Congregation and Worship with us Sundays @ 11:00 am.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT ON A TYPICAL SUNDAY?
- Ample parking
- Someone to Greet you & help you find your way around.
- Our Dress is Casual, just feel Welcome and simply enjoy the presence of the Lord.
- Our Worship Service begins with:
- Biblical teaching and Life Group Meetings @ 9:45 am – 10:45 am
- Contemporary Worship (with a Live Band & Worship team) @ 11:00 am
- A solid, Biblical based, challenging message that will encourage Spiritual growth and faith.
- Children’s Church for the young ones.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE WEEK?
- Small Groups meet in a variety of locations each week. Find one for you! > LIFE GROUPS
- Organized Groups (Narcotics Anonymous). Celebrate recovery from drug addiction on Mondays with NA.
- Deep Healing Ingleside: ( If you are searching for Emotional or Spiritual Freedom Click> HERE for more information).
- Home School Plus (During the school year only. Click> Home School Plus to learn more).
Ingleside has been meeting since 1947. But this is not your father’s (or grandfather’s) Ingleside! We are a “Joyfully Multicultural!” congregation that believes, “… God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.” Acts 10:34-35
Come Worship and Grow in the Lord with us!