Imitators of God
Icebreaker: Share about a time when your kids tried to walk in your shoes.
Read Ephesians 5:1
1. How did the video on children praying for people to be healed touch your heart?
2. Why do you think Paul switched from using the word disciple to the word imitator to describe followers of Jesus?
3. Why do you think most people are more comfortable talking about making disciples rather than imitators?
Read I Corinthians 4:16-21
4. Why did Paul send Timothy to Corinth?
5. What steps are you taking to move from talking about the power of Christ to releasing His power?
Read Philippians 3:17
6. Who is helping you to move into a flow of greater power?
Read Hebrews 6:11-12
7. What sluggishness in your imitation of the Lord did Holy Spirit touch during the message?