Life notes: Growing is the Goal
Icebreaker: If you could choose a superpower what would it be?
1. Read Colossians 1:24-29. Why is it important to Paul to present everyone mature in Christ? Why isn’t it enough for just Paul to be mature?
2. What is your reaction when you see a person that is not acting their age? How does a childish person act? How does a mature person act?
3. Why are numbers less important than maturity? What happens when you have a huge group of immature children? What would the church look like if no one matured?
4. What are some signs of spiritual maturity?
5. What is the difference between being a disciple and being a hearer? What makes Christ’s disciples different from the people who heard Christ’s message and went home after?
6. How does a disciple live? How does a disciple relate to other disciples? How is a disciples time spent?