Becoming a life-giving spirit
December 11, 2016
Ice breaker: What is your favorite farm animal?
Read Genesis 1:2
1. How did changing the word “hover” to the word “brood” in this verse impact your thinking about the Holy Spirit’s activity over you?
2. Which of the pictures shown on Sunday had the most impact on you?
Read Deuteronomy 32:11
3. Share a time when God showed you His strength before you had to face a difficult experience or season of life.
Read Genesis 2:7
4. Comment on the sentence, “Everything that has life begins with the breath of God.”
Read Luke 13:34
5. Tell about a time when you heard Christ calling you to shelter under His wings, but you were either scared or unwilling to come under His wings.
Read I Corinthians 15:45
6. Why do you think Paul taught the Corinthians about a connection between Adam and Jesus?
7. What does it mean to you to be a life-giving spirit?