June 11, 2017
Ice Breaker: What has been your typical reaction to what Jesus said to people about lack of faith?
Read Gal 5:22 & 1 Cor 12:9
1. What is the difference between faith as a fruit of Holy Spirit and faith as a gift from Holy Spirit?
2. Tell about a time when Father released a gift of faith on you to face a particular circumstance?
3. Which of the four faith stories resonated the most with you?
If you are able? (Father & son, Mark 9:17-24)
If you are willing? (The Leper, Matthew 8:2-3)
If you will touch? (The Blind man, Mark 8:22 & 6:55)
If you say the word? (The Centurion Matthew 8:8-9)
4. How has your faith grown over the last five years?
5. Share a story about feeling God’s pleasure over you when you exercised faith in a difficult situation.