Dr. David Wallace
Ice Breaker: What made this Thanksgiving special for you?
1. Why do you think Jonah did not want to preach in Nineveh? (Jonah 1:2-3)
2. Talk about something you did not want to do but you eventually did.
3. Talk about a time when God gave you a second chance to do something that at first you refused to do. (Jonah 3:1)
4. Tell about a time that you might have been angry with God. (Jonah 4:1,9)
5. How did God help you overcome your anger? (Jonah 4:6-10)
6. Respectfully discuss the importance of protecting life in the light of what God said to Jonah about the people living in Nineveh. (Jonah 4:11)