Joy Is a Bubble You Can’t Contain
November 6, 2016
Icebreaker: What is the funniest thing had happened to you in church?
Read: Philippians 2:14
1. Tell about a grip or a trouble that you turned into a bubble yesterday.
Read: Philippians 3:1; 4:4
2. Describe how you think Paul made the transition from being the most strict Pharisee to truly enjoying the Lord.
Read: Psalm 16:11
3. Tell about a time when you experienced what you imagine the atmosphere of heaven to be like.
Read: Nehemiah 8:10; James1:2
4. Tell about a time when rejoicing in the Lord gave you more strengthen you could have imagined?
Read: Proverbs 17:22
5. Tell about a change you noticed in someone’s face after you visit them in a hospital or other care facility.
Read: Psalm 51:12
6. Tell about a time when you were down and someone helped you get back up.
Read: Philippians 4:5
7. Tell about a time when someone had extra mercy on you when they could have thrown you under the bus!